According to the CDC Foundation, public health is the science of protecting and improving health across communities. This is accomplished through public services, educational programs and research initiatives, particularly as they relate to the promotion of healthcare equity. Here we feature information on emergency response for health crises, harm reduction, disease prevention and wellness, access to health services and improving outcomes.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuit
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Chicago Teachers Approve Contract Deal That Ended Strike
- Editorial: Philadelphia Raises Its Own Red Flag Law