The World Health Organization defines an emergency as a state in which normal procedures are interrupted and immediate measures must be taken to prevent any further risk to communities. Our Emergency Management topic features information on emergency planning and training, including working with state and federal emergency management agencies, dispatch, emergency communications, disaster recovery, climate adaptation and other risk management strategies.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuit
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Movie Night Increases Community Engagement with Police & Health Department
- Granicus GovDelivery Subscriber Network Surpasses 200 Million Milestone