Through the passing and enforcement of laws, governments wield a powerful tool for keeping their communities safe. In this section, we highlight the myriad ways local governments engage with the legal system to move their communities forward and protect their citizens. Though by no means a perfect system – enforcement inequities continue to make the headlines – local leaders are striving to create laws that work fairly for all.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Movie Night Increases Community Engagement with Police & Health Department
- Granicus GovDelivery Subscriber Network Surpasses 200 Million Milestone
- Hurricane Decision Support is Now Web-Based, Mobile Ready & Faster for 2019