Technology is a ubiquitous part of life in the 21st century, and governments have no choice but to keep pace. In our Technology section, we feature information on digital modernization, smart city initiatives, cybersecurity and community engagement applications that can help municipal agencies improve both the security of local government operations and the safety of communities and public resources.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuit
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Movie Night Increases Community Engagement with Police & Health Department
- Granicus GovDelivery Subscriber Network Surpasses 200 Million Milestone