Community development can be defined as a process in which community members work together to develop solutions to shared problems. This can include anything from fixing up run-down neighborhoods, to increasing the supply of affordable housing, to improving access to educational and professional opportunities within the community. The bottom line is this: When communities collaborate to make their cities healthy and resilient, everyone wins.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuit
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Chicago Teachers Approve Contract Deal That Ended Strike
- Editorial: Philadelphia Raises Its Own Red Flag Law