Public Works & Infrastructure
From keeping the lights on and ensuring the safety of dams and roadways to providing sanitation delivery, local public works departments must evolve efficiently to meet numerous demands and keep costs in line. Each day, tasks include safely managing infrastructure, responding to reports, reducing risks to public asssets and gauging community feedback.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Movie Night Increases Community Engagement with Police & Health Department
- Granicus GovDelivery Subscriber Network Surpasses 200 Million Milestone
- Hurricane Decision Support is Now Web-Based, Mobile Ready & Faster for 2019