Opioid Epidemic Resource Guide
We’ve compiled an Opioid Epidemic Resource Guide to help you navigate this issue facing most communities.
We’ve included tools like an interactive map of drug overdose deaths and a fentanyl overdose primer for medics. There are grant leads, news and insights into topics like the public bathrooms crisis and strategies to increase treatment, intervention and education.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- N.J. city to pay former cadets $4M in academy OT after class action lawsuit
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Tracking coronavirus cases proves difficult amid new surge
- Contact tracing apps aren’t going to solve the pandemic