Community engagement is all about trust building. For local government agencies to work effectively with the communities they serve, officials must be able to nurture mutually respectful relationships earned through a demonstrated commitment to common goals. These initiatives can range from surveys or town hall meetings to garner community feedback, social media and other timely communication strategies, programs to increase turnout at the polls, and more.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Tracking coronavirus cases proves difficult amid new surge
- Contact tracing apps aren’t going to solve the pandemic
- Potentially deadly heatwave is setting up across central, southern U.S.