The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic on Mar. 11, 2020.
Officially named COVID-19 by the World Health Organization on Feb. 11, 2020, the novel coronavirus is thought to be spread by respiratory droplet transmission and/or contact with infected patients.
Find COVID-19 breaking news, what local officials need to know about the novel coronavirus and tips for government leaders in how to prepare for and educate on the COVID-19 pandemic here.
- 5 big box store community grant opportunities
- On-Demand Webinar: The growing threat of ransomware attacks on public safety agencies
- Movie Night Increases Community Engagement with Police & Health Department
- Granicus GovDelivery Subscriber Network Surpasses 200 Million Milestone
- Hurricane Decision Support is Now Web-Based, Mobile Ready & Faster for 2019